It is possible that you do not want certain items to be shared with a recipient forever. It is also possible to undo the sharing, adjust the permissions of the recipient(s) or send new sharing invite(s) again.
- Click My Items to go to the My Items tab.
- Click on the icon next to the item whose sharing settings you want to change. The Sharing Settings will open.
- Click on the pencil to adjust the permissions of the relevant recipient.
- At the checkboxes you can adjust the rights of the recipient.
- Check the See comments from others checkbox to show the recipient comments from others on the shared item.
- Check the Add comments checkbox to allow the recipient to post comments on the shared item.
- Check the See assessments from others checkbox to show the recipient ratings from others on the shared item.
- Check the Add assessments checkbox to allow the recipient to make assessments on the shared item.
- Check the Edit checkbox to allow the recipient to edit the layout of the shared item.
- Click Save to save the new sharing settings.
Stop sharing an item
- Click on the X behind the name of a recipient/Sharing Group to stop sharing the item.
Sending an Invite
- Select the checkbox to select a recipient.
- Click Send invite.