Some classes are recorded on video, so you can watch them later. The teacher will put the link for the weblecture on Brightspace. There can be multiple reasons when the link does not work. Below you will find a few solutions you could try.
Do you want to learn more about weblectures? Go to the student website and read the article about Weblectures.
If you use Internet Explorer 11 as your browser, you might receive an error notification when you click a weblecture. This is because the browser does not allow third party cookies. However, this is necessary for weblectures and other applications that work with an LTI-link. There are two ways to solve this problem:
- Use a different browser (like Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge).
- Change the settings of your Internet Explorer.
Problems with third party cookies can also occur if you work with Safari. For Safari the same two methods apply to solve the problem.
- Open the browser.
- Click the settings icon in the top right corner.
- Click Internet options. A new window will appear.
- Click Privacy.
- Click Advanced.
- Select Always allow session cookies.
- Click OK to save the new settings.
Do you receive an Access denied error message when you open a weblecture? Please contact your teacher or supervisor.
If the options above do not work or if you have additional questions, please send an email to [email protected].