The owner of a media file in Kaltura can share the file with others. The other person can then see the shared file in Kaltura My Media.
- Navigate to Activities in the navbar.
- Click Kaltura My Media.
- Click Edit behind the video you want to share.
- Click Collaboration (third tab).
- Click + Add Collaborator.
- Enter the last name or the e-number, u-number or z-number of the person with whom you want to share the video and select the correct person from the list.
- Select under Select Permissions Co-Editor if you want the other person to be able to edit the video. Select Co-Publisher if you want the other person to be able to share the video. Select Co-Viewer if you want the other person to only be able to view the video.
- Click Add.
You have now added the other person as a co-editor, co-publisher and/or co-viewer. This person can view, share or edit the video.