How do I change my Calendar preferences?
You can adjust the Calendar settings to suit you personal preferences.
- Click Settings.
Calendar Options lets you change Calendar settings:
- Core Hours determines what hours appear in your calendar. Check Show Weekends if you want weekends to appear as well.
- Turn on Enable Calendar Feeds if you want to share your calendar with another platform, such as your Outlook or Google Calendar. See Calendar sharing if you want to learn more.
Task Optionslets you adjust your preferences for tasks:
- Completed Tasks determines for how long completed tasks will stay visible in the calendar.
- Upcoming Tasks Default Duration sets the average duration of upcoming tasks.
- Enable Confirm before deleting tasks if you want to be prompted before deleting any task in Brightspace.
- Click Save.