What can I find under Overview?
Overview is the page you will navigate to when you first open the Content section of a course. A teacher can add:
- a welcome message;
- information about the course content, course demands, planning and the study materials;
- information about the coherence between different (sub) modules;
- other general information like sharing contact information. If your teacher decides to refrain from posting, this section might be empty.
- The teacher could post an introductory message under Overview.
- It is also possible for teachers to upload files, for example the course manual or an image.