How can I apply facilities for tests?

Updated on

If you think that on the basis of your disability you can claim facilities, you can apply for these at the student counsellor . The student counsellor will make a proposal for the facilities to be granted. The examination committee of your study programme must then approve the proposal. Read more about it here.

Previous Article Where can I see which facilities for testing I am entitled to?
Next Article How can I consult my Study Advice (BSA)?