In the study progress overview you can see how far you have progressed with your study programme. The study progress overview is available on the screen as well as in a .PDF format that you can request from OSIRIS Student. The .PDF gives you more detailed information than the overview in the app.
Klik op de sneltoets 'Voortgang'
Select the programme
About the page.
- If you are enrolled in more than one programme, you can find them in the tabs at the top of the screen.
- In the case of a propaedeutic study programme or a specialisation within the programma, you can switch between the different phases or specialisations here.
- Here you can see how many credits need to be obtained in the programme / phase that is selected, and how many have actually been earned, up till now. In the example above, it concerns the Master of civil law specialisation, which covers 60 points of which 45 have actually been obtained.
- If there are also credits earned outside the study programme that belong to the same phase (Bachelor or Master), these will be shown here.
- The courses that have not yet been completed are shown here. Click on the pull-down menu to see the relevant courses.
- The courses that have not yet been taken are shown here. Click on the pull-down menu to see the relevant courses.
- The courses that have been completed are shown here. Click on the pull-down menu to see the relevant courses.
- Click on the button 'STUDY PROGRESS OVERVIEW' to GET the pdf version of the overview.
Get the PDF format of the study progress overview
Once you have clicked on the button 'STUDY PROGRESS OVERVIEW', the page shown above appears. Select one of the options to print the overview, and click on the button 'SHOW STUDY PROGRESS'.