- Only the owner of the ePortfolio can link one or more Rubric (s) to an item from their ePortfolio.
- Beware; a rubric can be linked to any type of item, except for a reflection.
- After sharing an item, a linked rubric can be filled in by students and teachers.
- The owner of a document can also fill in a rubric for his own document.
- Only teachers can create rubrics.
Adding a rubric to an item
- From the course where the rubric is available, click the ePortfolio header.
- Click the My Items tab.
It is important that you go to your ePortfolio from the course that holds the rubric, otherwise the rubric associated with this course will not be available.
- Click on the arrow next to the item that you want to link to a rubric. A dropdown menu opens.
- Click Edit.
A new window opens. Scroll down to the Comments / Assessments heading.
- Click Add Rubrics.
- Select the rubric(s) to be added.
- Click Add Selected.
Click Save And Close, the rubric(s) is/are now associated with the item.